This Pirate Bonnet/ Durag is great for Those with short Hair, Pixie Cut, Waves, Locs
22 Momme 100% Mulberry Silk Pirate Bonnet/Durag
- Made with 100% Mulberry Premium 6A Grade Silk
- 22 Momme Weight
- Specially Made For Cornrow Braids and Waves
- Must have for people with Short Locs or Dreads & Short Sisterlocs
- Great for Short Hair and French Braids
- No Elastic, String for Safe Closure
- Helps Keep Scalp Moisturized
- Specially Made to Protect Edges
- Extend life of hairstyles & extensions.
- Help Keep Your Hair Hydrated
- Reduce frizz, tangles, breakage & hair loss.
- Polish hair cuticle for extraordinary shine.
- Mulberry Silk Last up to 25-40 years
- How to Care For your Luxurious ,100% Mulberry Silk Fey’Kare products
- Tips for your Fey’Kare 100% Mulberry Silk Care to make it last
- YOUR ROYAL MAJESTY
- Reviews (4)
How to Care For your Luxurious ,100% Mulberry Silk Fey’Kare products
Caring for your high-quality Luxurious Fey’Kare 100% Mulberry Silk Bedding, Hair Bonnets, Pillow Cases, Accessories and Sleepwear is very easy. Most people think that you need to dry clean everything silk, but think about this, silk bedding and sleepwear has been around for more than 5,000 years Way before dry cleaning!
Caring for Your 100% Mulberry Silk Bedding, Hair Bonnets, Pillow Cases, Accessories and Sleepwear is very important and here are some tips on how to do so.
Your 100% Mulberry Silk Bedding, Hair Bonnets, Pillow Cases, Accessories and Sleepwear can be washed in most modern washing machines especially front-loading style models that have a “Hand Wash”, “Delicates” or even “Silk” settings on some machines. These settings are perfect for your Luxurious Fey’ Kare silk sheets’ care. Below are few tips for your Silk Bedding, accessories and sleepwear care.
If you have any questions please contact us on our social media platform. All the links are at the bottom. or even call us at 1-613-915-9292.
Please turn your card for more tips at the back. Thank you, Your Royal Highness
Tips for your Fey’Kare 100% Mulberry Silk Care to make it last
1. Always Wash your 100% Mulberry Silk Bedding, Hair Bonnets, Pillow Cases, Accessories and Sleepwear separately. Do not mix them with other Fabrics.
2. Make sure you give your silk sheets the room they need to get cleaned: Wash them on their own, without any other items. Also Wash your 100% Mulberry Silk Sleepwear separately.
3. Keep the temperature cool (30° Celsius/85° Fahrenheit, or lower) while washing your 100% Mulberry Silk Bedding, Hair Bonnets, Pillow Cases, Accessories and Sleepwear. If the water is too hot it’ll destroy the fabric.
4. Make sure to use a mild detergent to wash your 100% Mulberry silk Silk Bedding, Hair Bonnets, Pillow Cases, Accessories and Sleepwear. This is very important
5. Avoid drying your 100% Mulberry Silk Bedding, Hair Bonnets, Pillow Cases, Accessories and Sleepwear on bright sunlight this may cause the colours to shade It’s best to hang dry them inside away from the sunlight or on a cloudy day outside
6. To machine dry your 100% Mulberry Silk Bedding, Hair Bonnets, Pillow Cases, Accessories and Sleepwear, Simply use your dryer’s lowest temperature setting or even better, set it to “air.” and make sure you take them out before they are completely dry and hang-dry them to completely dry them. Some dryers have a silk setting as well.
7. Don’t worry about any wrinkles you may see on your 100% Mulberry Silk Bedding, Hair Bonnets, Pillow Cases, Accessories and Sleepwear, after you put your 100% Mulberry silk sheets back on the bed they will smooth out. You can also fold your sheets, pillowcases and duvet covers and place them in your linen closet under the weight of towels.
8.You can use your iron’s steam setting to ease out wrinkles, without making contact with your 100% Mulberry Silk Bedding, Hair Bonnets, Pillow Cases, Accessories and Sleepwear. If you need to iron your 100% Mulberry Silk Bedding, Hair Bonnets, Pillow Cases, Accessories and Sleepwear, do so on the dull side, using your iron’s “silk” setting.
9. We all know that old saying, “Save the best for last.”. HAND WASHING is the best-recommended method to wash your 100% Mulberry Silk Bedding, Hair Bonnets, Pillow Cases, Accessories and Sleepwear.
YOUR ROYAL MAJESTY
Congratulations on your investment in Health, Skincare, Haircare & beauty. Our 100%, full 22-Momme count, (6A) Grade Mulberry Silk products, is a protein fiber made by silkworms and is the only natural fiber and the most Lustrous Natural filament fiber. For several millennia, Silk has set the standard in luxury fabrics. The origins of silk date back to Ancient China, where an ancient Chinese princess was the first to discover the process for manufacturing silk fabric from the filament fiber produced by silkworms. I assure that you just acquired the most luxurious 100%, full 22-Momme count, (6A) Grade Mulberry Silk fabric. Fey’Kare is a Luxurious brand and Quality is our passion. I guarantee you that, every product has carefully been examined by me myself and a group of garment specialists in china. I myself, the founder of Fey’Kare traveled to China where I spent one month to follow the full process of our luxury line of silk products where it has been handcrafted. I was there to assist every processing step from the sericulture process, the fields for the silkworms producing cocoons, the throwing process all the way to the processors manufacturing facilities; just to make sure we’re getting the best final products we deserve as Royal treatment. We know that all our pieces will meet not only your haircare, beauty&skincare dreams but also your bedding dreams. Thank you, Your Highness
4 reviews for 22 Momme 100% Mulberry Silk Pirate Bonnet/Durag
First off Finding a Mulberry silk Durag is very hard, now imagine finding a good quality one at impeccable price . Dear Feykare, keep doin what you’re doing in these locs groups. Someone in the sisterlocks with thin hair group on Facebook suggested that get your bonnet, the best decision I ever made. I just made my second purchase yesterday for my son and cousin. Have you tried to contact Dr JoAnne Cornwell, the founder of sisterlocks. I’m so sure she would love to work with you because your products are amazing. Thank You for being so kind and caring. I will keep spreading the word about your amazing fight and will purchase again. Amazing products, Amazing customer service and I highly recommend
I love my silk durags. They really help my short sisterlocs with moisture retention. I appreciate everything this brand stands for. Fey the owner is very kind and approachable, always there to give tips and advices that work. Thanks for these amazing products
This Durag is the best investment I ever made for my locs. I had spent 40$ on a Satin scarve , I have spent so much money on store bought Durags and none of them have done the job 1 Durag have done in one year. I follow the care instructions that come in the box and my durag still looks and feel new after a year. I highly recommend these products , especially if you got locs.
This FeyKare Durag is the truth. My sisterlocks have never held so much moisture before and my scalp have never felt so good. I’ve had my Nipsey Blue Durag for 8 months now and it still feel and looks brand new. I really recomend anyone with short hair to invest in this. Since is on sale, I just bought 5 more. This is the best investment you can make for your hair, especially if you got locks. Thanks Fey’Kare for this product. You can have all my money